Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wow, What a Day!



Today was the Championship game for the State High School League!
Our son Johnny and the team he plays on were in the championship game!
When our surgery was scheduled I knew there could be a conflict but the making it all the way to state finals doesn't happen often and I figured it wouldn't happen for us.

I was wrong!

Because we do have so much going on right now I just prayed about the timing and gave it to God.
We have Sam's surgery(2 trips to Cincy on November), High School Soccer, an adoption journey to China (on day 7 of the TA wait) coming up soon. There are many other things going on but those are the big items! 





I knew there was no way I could successfully plan it all out, it was beyond me. Just thinking about it made my head spin! 
So I gave it to the Master and prayed over it!
Once again HE has done an amazing job!!


Please indulge me for a moment!


And another moment...


And another...


That's my boy!

Wanna know something kind of funny?
I was a high jumper in high school!
Do you think I can take any of the credit for this boys hops?


GGGGGOOOOOAAAALLLLL

So here I am in Cincy with our sweet boy Sammy!
 
At 11:00 he falls asleep and takes a nice nap!

I turn on my computer and go to a site- that DH and DD told me about and whoola

I get to watch the game!!

To me- that is amazing!!

It was a blast!!


We WON!

3-1

And I really can't believe I got to watch it!!

Only GOD!!

Update on Sammy tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment