Monday, November 21, 2011

Could Ya Help Me Out Here!?! EDITED!

We have been married for almost 30 year and I have never done this before...

I have never does this with any family member...

I can't believe I did it TODAY!

Yes, there are many things going on right now. 
I have many thoughts in my head- Sam's surgery and recovery, traveling back and forth to Cincy. Thanksgiving- which I can't believe is already here. 
Packing and preparing to go to China in less than a week.
AND, thoughts of Christmas do enter my mind- can't prepare now but praying it will go well.

Excuses, yes, they are all excuses!

Usually men do this... not the ladies, we would never do this!

BUT, today I just did...

I FORGOT MY HUSBANDS BIRTHDAY

Ahhhhhhhh, I can't believe I did that!

Luckily, he has a great sense of humor and quickly covered for me! 
He lead the children in a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME song!
(as I sunk in my seat)

So could you please help me out here!
Would you wish my dear hubby, Jim, a Happy Birthday!


Edited!
It's also our oldest son's birthday! MAtt!
I technically didn't forget his big day because he lives in another state and I have time to call him later and wish him a Happy B -Day!
Yep- first born child and hubby share a birthday! I think maybe I'll remind him of the gift that I gave him 28 years ago!
I have recovered well- hubby has a cake, we'll have a family dinner and I have a few gifts for him- whew!


He/they will love your messages!
Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment