Friday, March 2, 2012

So Thankful to have this DONE!


We are so thankful to have this behind us!!


On this adorable little boys referral it said "massive cavities".
Oh my! We did worry, BUT once again God pulled through in a really big way!


Luke has been home for 2.5 months and he did okay with his "massive cavities".
He never complained about pain and he went on with his daily life.


I was shocked and disappointed when we got the date for his dental work...
It seemed like it was so so far away...
I just prayed about it and gave it to GOD- He new when it needed to be done!


And once again the ultimate healer delivered!

Luke did GREAT with all of the necessary dental work!

Are you ready...

8 crowns!
6 silver and two white beauties in the front uppers!
PLUS 2 fillings!

10 teeth restored in all!
Thank you Jesus!

(okay, I can't forget to mention the bonus circumcision)

I know, I know... he'll never trust the dentist AGAIN!


Here he is post op! 
He pointed to his IV and said "Momma, ouch!"

He greeted me with no tears, he was sitting up and doin pretty good!


So, I even asked my sweet boy for a smile!
AND I got it!

Really LORD!
How can these precious little packages come to us so so cute!!


He won the hearts of all the nurses and Doctors!
They all know he will be back for his heart surgery...

His Momma is not ready to talk... or think about that , yet...

One thing... or one surgery at a time...

God will help me and him prepare for the next one...
My trust is in HIM!


While we were at the hospital the doggies went to the groomer,
Luke did not recognize Penny!
It was so cute!
We kept saying  "Luke this is Penny!"
And he kept saying. "NO"

After about 15 minutes he recognized her!
And he happily shouted out, "Penny!"


So so thankful to our heavenly Father!!

Gotta go so I can hurry upstairs and sleep next to the cutest little boy in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment