Thursday, February 9, 2012

Toy Trucks Organized

Do you ever have a problem trying to keep your kids' toys organized and the playroom clean? Then you're in good company! Lately I have found my son's trucks looking like this sometimes:























Not a pretty sight to behold! (This does not include all the smaller matchbox cars he has.) We had a space in between the couch and bookshelf and I put my thinking cap on to see what I could do to utilize this space and organize the mess. Then it came to me: a shoe organizer could become a truck garage! I got two of these from Target and started to build.


This is what it looks like when it's assembled.
It's great because they are stackable so you can easily (and securely) place one unit over another. This is how it looked when I put them together and put the trucks away! They are spread out nicely so there's still a little room for future trucks. Ah, much better! Let's hope the little guy keeps it looking like this!
































Pin It

Linking up here:

Home Stories A2Z  

No comments:

Post a Comment