Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday on a Wednesday Night!

It feels wonderful to... feel wonderful, again!! We (hubby and I) are not good at being sick- yuck!


To be honest I think hearing Abby's diagnosis took a lot out of me. There was so much hope that it was the wrong one- none of the Dr's believed it until the result all pointed in that direction. We are starting the chelation process(getting the iron out of her blood) on the 23rd-25th of February- we were going to start it in June but time it of the essence and everything is moved up now. She is such a sweet little girl and she seems so happy. She copies Anna a lot and well... Anna is not always the best behaved but she has adorable cornered so its all good! Abby is attempting to speak more English and trying harder to enunciate- it's good!


The Dr's have called and wanted to change some of Luke's procedure and surgery days. I was bummed BUT figured "Lord- it is in your hands, we will do as you say". Then they called back and wanted to leave it as is- thank you, Jesus!


Sam is healing wonderfully and doing well with poopy training- he still gets surprised now and then but it's not much and we are surprised with how well he is doing so early on!! Another huge- Thank You Jesus!!


The wedding plans are falling into place- WOW! I can't believe it! There are signs all over the place of God's grace! People, places, etc that were not available became available- truly amazing! Only God! We are so grateful to HIM!! I felt from the beginning of their engagement that God was saying "put your trust in me, things will happen as I have planned"! And they are! We are so thankful!



There are others in our family that extremely thankful!


The puppy dogs have never gotten so much attention!


Ahh, Ahhh, Ahhhh Choo!
I am allergic to them BUT I can't imagine not having dogs in the family!
So every time I pet them I have to wash my hands. 
They live in the mudroom and our yard (invisible fence).


Now that we have brought home some true doggy lovers they are so much happier!


They are getting tons of love and


hair combing!


I opened the door for them to go outside and they wouldn't budge!
They were much too happy getting so much attention!


The clean freak in me wants to say- out of the mudroom children but I am holding myself back and just letting everyone enjoy their time together!



Of course we do "roll brush" after the love session!

I guess I still have a few issues I need to work through ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment