Friday, February 10, 2012

Shameless...

It wasn't my idea BUT I liked the idea a lot!

It was Johnny's idea! 

Not mine!

Now that I have established that I can tell you what we did!

We had a back rub contest!

Johnny and I were the judges!

They went in groups of two!

First Sarah and Ava- they both were great! They tied!

Then it was Sam and Anna- they were pretty great too!

Sam let Anna know that "Me is gooder than you!"

Anna disagreed! And they battled back and forth like an old married couple!

They tied, too!

Then it was Emma and Ellie. They also did a great job!

Once again it was unanimous- a tie!

I think next we will have to have a foot rub or a shoulder rub contest next!

It's hard work being a judge!

;-)


These two have a future in the back rub business!

Sorry I didn't get more pics during the process but I was really enjoying my back rub, so I couldn't take pics!


I strongly encourage you to have a back rub contest at you house!!


It's good for the children! It's good fine motor exercise! It's good healthy competition! Just all around good good good!!
And it feels oh so good to have those cute little hands trying so hard to win!


Shameless... I know!


May I remind you... it was Johnny's idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment