Saturday, February 18, 2012

Books and Plays

I love reading a book to the children and then taking them to the play!

This time we went to Llama, Llama Red Pajama!

The asked if they could take pictures of the children and possibly have them on next seasons brochure!
They snapped away while we purchased tickets, found our seats and got settled!


This was the first time I took all 8 children by myself!
They did such a great job! Everyone sat still for the whole hour!
Luke was on my lap. He has a great attention span and didn't move a muscle.


Our next play is The Secret Garden- I am reading the abridged version to the children and they are loving it! We will watch the movie too and then see the play!
(Hopefully someday maybe some of the children can read the unabridged version!)

After that is Giggle Giggle Quack!

It is so much fun spending my days with these precious children!

Feelin Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment