Monday, October 1, 2012

What's really bugging me!


It's the boxelder bugs!!


I really don't like bugs of any kind!
But I especially don't like these bugs because these little critters are all over the house AND they are making their way inside...


We find about 50 plus a day inside...


The laundry room seems to be the point of entrance.
I am guessing through the dryer vents?


The pest control people cam today and sprayed for a second time.


Plus I have my own exterminator team!


They report to me throughout the day how many they have found.


I think they are enjoying themselves!


So thankful there is no audio with these pics!
Because it would be of me screaming!


He is such a climber, they don't stand a chance against him!


Thank you Ellie and Sam!


For a job well done!


No comments:

Post a Comment