Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Quiet Evenings!

Little House on the Prairie!
Thank you Michael Landon!
You created a wonderful show "way back when" 
and our children are really enjoying the series!


Each night the get there jammies on and ask to watch 
Little House on the Prairie!

Thank you!
It is such a wholesome show!
I love it!
They love it!

They have noticed how respectful the children are to the parents and have said they should be more respectful-
Although they are pretty respectful-
 I am always up for more respect!!

The children like to talk about life back then... 
and...
 they wondered if we were alive during that time...
Yep... they did  ;-)

Don't worry about my ego...
it's slighty hurt but I'll get over it!

I'm old... but not that old!

Anyways, the good news is that we are on season 2 out of 9!

I am envisioning many peaceful evenings in the future!

(YES, my blog is under construction!)

No comments:

Post a Comment