Thursday, November 8, 2012

The blogging cycle...

I love blogging and I do not intend to stop but I just have to share what seems to be happening 
E.V.E.R.Y.
S.I.N.G.L.E.
D.A.Y

I wake up ;-)
I look for ward to blogging!
Cuz, I have somethin to say about somethin!
Blogging is like a scrap book and freelance writing all at the same time! 
It's my hobby!
So I do look forward to it!

BUT... 
I have been blessed(with many children) and sometimes reality gets in the way of my hobby.

After breakfast we try to get going on school, asap!
I always hope I can sneak out a post once I get them going BUT alas, that does not seem to be happening...

Then we have lunch. After that we finish up our school work and 

THEN...

I think I will have a moment

BUT...

my popularity has grown and darn it, 

 all these little people keep on talkin to me!
(the nerve)

And I have no choice BUT to answer back!

So, then I say

"OKAY, Mommy needs a moment to herself"

and then my moment is always filled with something else...
schedule planning, house chores, Dr appts, picking up
you name it!

As early evening comes along
I think
NOW
 IS THE TIME !
but the critters want a snack and I have to get dinner planned and and and...

So, I rest in knowing that I will have time in the evening!
(insert exhale)
BUT, wishful thinking!

Hubby comes home and the excitement starts all over again!
People eating dinner, everyone chattering away, big kids stopping by to figure out their lives, hubby and I trying to have a discussion, telephone calls ( 90% completely worthless calls) and bath time, bedtime

and then comes my moment...

I stare blankly at the computer and...
I don't have a single clear coherent thought...
so...
I decide to go to bed!

IN HOPES THAT TOMORROW I will be able to BLOG!

I think I am going to hide in the pantry with my computer like I do when I am eating chocolate cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment