Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Getting Ready!

We have been busy getting ready for the new girls!

Trying on winter jackets is part of that!

Sam is bigger than Anna but smaller than Ava, which means he is the closest to Melissa's size. I am hoping this size 7 winter jacket will work for her! (It was Ava's last year.)


She seems quite petite- I hope she doesn't swim in it?
Our Missy just turned 7 last weekend.
She is 45 inches and 43 lbs. (we think?).


I think she will look adorable in pink!


Mia is the one that will be hard to plan for???
She is now 11 but everyone that has met her finds that hard to believe.
As I look at the pictures I wonder if the measurements we have are even accurate?
These children are her peers. Mia was 10.5 in the pic and Kendal- the girl in the pink was 12.5 yrs and considered small for her age.
Hmmmmm...

Many of Mia's friends have been adopted. I hope seeing them leave will help prepare her for her new family (which would be us)!


Thanks Sam, for helping out and having a good sense of humor!

No comments:

Post a Comment