Friday, November 9, 2012

Last Weekend!


Remember when I used to dress the children in really cute clothes!

Well, things have changed 
AND
we are going for the uniform look nowadays!


Okay, just kidding!

I'm just happy that everyone has clothes on!

They all love to dress alike!
It's fun for them!
And, it works for me!
(sometimes)



They played school while their Momma did this...


and this...


and this...
(all of THIS came from our closets, sorry no before pics, just couldn't bring myself to take them- it's something I want to forget ;-)


We have to have days like THIS!
Cause after bringing home 8 darlings and three more on the way!

THIS momma's closet was NOT looking good!

Even Katie had trouble finding things she wanted to confiscate from me!
I mean long term borrowing ;-0 !!


Don't get your hopes up. It looks much better now BUT not this good( or empty)!

I had to add a few(okay, maybe a lot of) things back in!

I think I'll look at this picture whenever I need that warm fuzzy organized everything is under control  feeling!

As for the children this weekend...
 They did just fine


We actually found the dress up clothes and they were thrilled!


And the spidies were exceptionally happy because as they pointed out...
we had way too many dress up clothes for girls!



Wow, gymnastics has really paid off!


okay... I still have work to do...


BUT, at least I can walk in and find something to wear in the morning!
(Middle shelf on the left- Wild Olive Tees!)


OH... your wondering about the summer clothes?
Hmmmm...
Ummmmm...
Well...
Hubby was kind enough to borrow me a few shelves!
(I love that guy!)
And
NO
I will not be sharing pictures of his closet!
(It's clean too but I don't want any evidence of how many shelves I may have taken over rather he let me use!)















No comments:

Post a Comment