Monday, October 7, 2013

Changing Directions

Thank you all so much 
for your support, your prayers, your words of encouragement and bible verses!
We are so grateful for your kindness and we are overwhelmed with the outpouring of love.

The challenges periodically continue and we do ask for your continued prayer. 

I have already written
FOR GOODNESS SAKE... THEY'RE CHILDREN... part 2

But the more I write about hate, anger, discrimination, bullying, intimidation-
the more it bothers me.
I do not like to spend... even a moment of our day thinking about such things.

We cannot change these people 
but God can
 so we will continue to pray for them 
and 
MOVE ON!

As far as our family-
 We are choosing JOY!
We are choosing to focus on all that is good, that is God, that is positive and kind.

We are focusing on 2 sweet boys that will be coming home soon!

We are focusing on our children with October birthdays-
Johnny
Mia
and
Madeline!

We are preparing for Madeline's eye surgery this month.

And hoping we can get things together for Halloween costumes and gathering candy.

Every day we are doing the best we can do with all we have to do.

Most likely I will never post Part 2...
But, I will if things get worse and we need to post for documentation, protection and prayer.

This blog is meant for family, for adoption, for encouragement and for GOD!

Sharing our joys with you makes me more joyful!
I love how you marvel with me over the children-
whether they are mine or yours!

GOD has heard your prayers and He has blessed us!
Please continue praying until this is over.
I will keep you updated.
Thank you!


We have some amazing news that we will soon share with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment