Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Can I have Your Attention Please!

We have a very important announcement to make!


Look closely at the pictures!
Especially the one above!


I have known for awhile but was sworn to secrecy 
by the Mommy and Daddy to be...

I been dying to share this with you!
It was so hard to keep the secret... But it wasn't mine to share,
 so I had to wait for the okay!

Andrew and Katie are "expecting"!
We are so so so excited for the new addition of "Baby Burgess"! 

Katie is about 17 weeks along now!
The due date is April 8th!!


Okay... sorry this is sideways!

But the we all had fun naming the baby while in Orlando!
Andrew and Katie are leaning towards Snow White if it's a girl and Shrek for a boy!


Isn't he or she adorable!
The other children looked at it and said...
"it" looks like a peanut!

A cute peanut that is... a very, very cute peanut!

What's a good Grandma name?
I love Mimi but that is Jim's sister and our dog since we had to change her name from Mia to Mimi ;-)
Crazy... I know!!
May just wait and see what baby calls us? 
But I would love some ideas!!

There is more good news - no it's not twins!

BUT
 They will be moving back to the good ole' USA next summer!
In fact they will be in Colorado!
Not too far from Matt and Caitlin(1 hour)!!

WooooHooooo!

Praising HIM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment