Monday, October 17, 2011

New Picture for the Blog!



I just changed our blog picture!
It has become impossible to get everyone together, to get a picture  and to get them smiling at the same time.
Our last family pic was during Sam's birthday- August 25th!
Matt and Caitlin were in Colorado and Abby and Luke are waiting for us in China.

Pic #1 below


Everyone did their best BUT taking family pics can be a painful process!

Pic #2 below


I am famous for saying "Just one more"!
And almost every time I say it... I'm lying!

Pic #3 below


They are so on to me and start making faces and stop smiling...
Which makes the process even longer!

Pic #4 below


I need to be thankful for the pics we got!

Pic # 5 below



Billy is a trouble maker!
The little lose interest...

Pic# 6 below



The others boys like to join in the fun...
While Mom goes crazy!

Pic #7 below


The photographer is JOhnny's friend!
He thinks we're crazy! And funny and a little odd!
But he got a steak dinner out of it so he's okay!

Pic #8 below


Things are certainly beginning to fall apart!
I'm in mid sentence telling everyone...
Just one more!

Pic #9 below


We've lost big brother Mark...

Pic #10 below


Oh shame on all of you big kids!

Let me know if you have a favorite... and don't pick #10!!

We hope to photo shop in the missing people BUT we will see if we have time to get that done!

No comments:

Post a Comment