Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Have An Issue...


Well, okay... I have many issues BUT I'm only fessing up to this one right now!


I LOVE to buy jammies for children!
I don't know what it is but they are just so cute and cuddly and precious and and...
I just can't help myself!


I think we have some serious PJ models here!


I like them best from Targuey! That's code for "you know where"!
That's also what we used to call it back in "the day"!
I'd hate to have someone go**gle it and end up here, at my lil ol' blog!


 I guess my models are getting a little tired of posing!

I have bought jammies for Abby and Luke AND thoroughly enjoyed it! Sammy and Luke have many matching jammies! They even have a pair with a cape on it- REALLY, they do! 

Abby and Anna have well, A LOT of jammies since they wear the same size! 

Can't wait to see our two new treasures in their jammies!!


Oh and BTW our article 5 has been picked up! Next is our TA!!! WoooooHoooooo!!!
Come on baby!!
Come to Momma!!


No comments:

Post a Comment