Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wow, what a week so far!


I have been a bit nervous for this week. I am not a large group person (I know that's very odd for me to say) or may be it's that I'm not a party person. I like our daily routine, it works!



I wasn't sur how the kid were going to do? So many variable floating around, so many uncertainties with a large younger crew! Was someone going to get sick, have a bad fall on a bike or have a melt down at an inopportune time?

BUT GOD is so good and he has heard our prayers and the prayers of many!
Thank to those that are praying for us!
We truly feel your prayers and...
well...
we are having a BLAST!


Sunday night Katie, Andrew and Kelsey (the maid of honor) came over and we went over the last details of the wedding!

Monday night we all had dinner at our favorite Chinese restaurant!
This is the first time the children have seen Matt since Christmas!
He got a warm welcome!


And this is the first time they have seen Billy since...
yesterday!
He got a warm welcome too!


I had to get a pic of the older five!
It warms my heart to have them ALL HOME!


And this sneaky little sister found one of their iphones to play with!


We all had so much fun visiting, it was a wonderful start to the week!


Here is our new and improved crew!
Until February that is, when 2 more honeys will join us!!
We are going to photo shop them in right by Mark and Sam!!
Thank you Jesus!!


The next day was ladies day!!
Time to get a mani and a pedi!


They have never done this before and were sooooo excited!! I couldn't believe they even had little children's chairs for the 3 little girls!

The boys went with Dad and big brothers for haircuts and DQ!


The foot rub tickles!


This is so exciting!


The big girls joined us!
We brought carmel rolls and mimosas!


We have a family meeting with the littles every night and talk about the events for the next day.
We wanted everyone to know what to expect and to be able to enjoy each event.
(that means the adults right down to the littlest ones)


It is just so much fun to be pampered!


We have no idea what their nails will lo\ok like by the time the wedding comes but...
who's really going to notice anyways!!


For now they beautiful!!


They had video for the children! What a great idea in order to give them enough time for their nails to dry!!


God is so evident everywhere! I'm pretty sure HE'S CARRYING right me now!


Little Katie (the bride) is beginning to not feel well. Please say a prayer for her. She has an ear canal infection.


I made her smile big (below) because it was evident how she was feeling in the first pic I took of her.


She did her best to rise to the occasion!
God Bless you sweet girl!
Your Momma is saying prayers for you!


We are having so much fun!
Everyone said we would have fun but well, I wasn't so sure... I was nervous!
I was wrong and God swooped in!!

You are an awesome GOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment