Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Falling short...

Yes...
It does bother me.

I have emails that I have not returned 
and questions from bloggy friends that I have not been able to answer
and phone calls I needed to return
and books that I said I would review 
and home project that I really want to accomplish
and photo albums that I plan to do
and rooms that need to be cleaned 
and voice mail that needs to be listened to
and, and, and

so,
no dear friends,
I cannot do it all...

I am falling short...

BUT
at the same time...


We have been blessed with 8 incredible children.
That now have a forever family!


Can you say BLESSED!
Because that's what we are!
Blessed with 5 wonderful older children and 8 wonderful younger children!
And two more on their way home!


This is his first time on the trampoline!
He loved it!

So...
I am falling short in the worlds eyes...
I just pray...
I am not falling short in God's eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment