Monday, July 9, 2012

The Wedding Part 1

Sometime things are just so much fun you don't want them to be over...

And yes, this is coming from the person that said she did not like big groups or parties...

I changed my mind! I now love big groups and parties!

I especially love it when all the people we love and care about gather together to celebrate a marriage of  an incredible young couple! 
AND I especially love them when I get to spend time with a wonderful family(Andrew's family) and new friends that are now joined together because of the marriage of this adorable young couple!

I did not take many pics, instead I just enjoyed the moment!
 It was amazing... so so amazing!

The pics I have were rounded up from others and I know there are many more floating around! Hopefully we will get to see those too!


Sarah, Katie and I left for the hotel in the morning!
This is where headquarters were for the day!

I was first to get my hair done.
I wasn't so sure I was going to like it but I did!!
And they somehow do it so the curl stays in thru heat, humidity, wind and rain!


Sarah was next on the schedule!
I was SURE she was going to like it ;-)
And she did!


She has a lot of hair and they did a great job!!


Katie and Andrew got personalized wine with their picture and wedding date on it!
It was a gift from Matt and Caitlin!


Katie dress was beautiful!
It was exactly what she had hoped for but it went through a few unexpected modifications!
The seamstress was amazing and did a perfect job with the necessary alterations!


This hanger says "Mrs. Burgess"!
Awwwww!


We had already gone through a practice round for Katie! 
So the stylist knew just what she wanted!


While all this was going on the younger children were at home getting their hair done by another stylist!!
Our sitter was with Hubby helping out!


Last minute we decided to go ahead and let Sarah have a little make up on!
She was thrilled!


Katie with 3 of the 4 bridesmaids and her junior bridesmaid!


And now it was Katie's turn to get her dress on!


It was so much fun being there with her and the wedding party.


Sarah is always such a huge helper!


Love you sweetheart!
You look beautiful!


This was such a wonderful day!


Katie's sleeves kept falling off her shoulders so the seamstress ordered more lace and attached the two straps! She made a keyhole back for Kate! It worked perfectly, looks beautiful and most importantly STAYED ON!!


Andrew and Katie had a private viewing without anyone else around! 
It was just about time!


Deep breath!
It's almost here!


After their private meeting they joined the rest of the group for pictures!


Thank you Jesus!


After pics we met the rest of the family at the church!


My camera does not work very well in there but I am happy just to have this! 


I know, I know it is so blurry- ugh!
They looked so pretty!
I am disappointed not to have a clear pic of these two.


Be still my heart! He is so adorable!


Sam and Greyson are all set to go!!

There is so much more to share!
Especially how God's hands were all over this wedding!
That will be in Part 2!

Praise YOU, Heavenly Father!!

No comments:

Post a Comment