Monday, July 30, 2012

Meet The Girls! UPDATED!

And here are their names (I think ;-)


I have an issue with names...

I love so many of them and often second guess myself...

But I think names are important!

It's part of the bonding experience for me!

So
 here
are
the girls
with their 
names!


Meet
Mia Christine
From
Anhui Province!
Mia is 10.5 years old and will be 11 when we bring her home!




Meet
Melissa Faith
From
Guangxi Province!
Melissa is 6.5 years old and will be 7 when we bring her home!


And last but not least!


Meet
Madeline Mary
From
 Guangdong Province!
Madeline is 5.5 years old and will be 6 when we bring her home from China!

All the girls are sayin 
"Please to meet you!"


How do I know that?
Well, because I'm their Momma!

Be still my heart!
We are on our knees in thankfulness to our Dear Lord!

AND

YES...

I will be in China for a very long time!

Prayin you'll be there with me!

(In other words, commenting words of encouragement on my blog and praying for us!)


Okay on a side note-
 I am not 100% sure of Melissa's middle name...hmmmm...
So let me know your thoughts!
Melissa Faith
Melissa Ann
Melissa ???
Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment