Thursday, May 10, 2012

Finally...

A


Yes! You all were right!
We are bringing home a little 10 yr old girl (11 yrs old when she gets home)!
We had planned to wait but when we saw her face... 
our plan went out the window!


We still have the doggy issue but we are already calling her(the dog) Mimi (sorry Auntie Mimi) and she (the dog) seems to be adjusting well to her modified name! Our other puppy dog is Missy so Mimi and Missy really works!

I had another name for her(our new daughter) but the hubby vetoed it and wanted Mia.

I'm thrilled!
I love the name and I think she looks like a "Mia"!

We are excited to welcome her to our family!
We have just requested an update! Can't wait! I will post more pics when we get them!

Thank you Jesus for this blessing!

(I am having internet issues... in fact I think at this moment I am stealing access from one of our neighbors! Hoping to have ours working soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment