Sunday, January 12, 2014

Shower Time For The Little Girls!


So blessed to have these five little treasure - more commonly known as the "little girls"!
They LOVE their shower time!
And everyone is smelling soooooo good lately!


In fact they smell so good that I went out and bought some for myself!
I needed something special for me so I got japanese cherry blossom!
I love it!

If you need a gift idea for next Christmas or a birthday idea - B*th and B*dy Works is wonderful!


And now all of our little girls have lotion for this dry winter weather. 
It was always a problem getting lotion on so many kids but not anymore!


I love it when I find something that works and solves a bit of a problem!

They are all so joyful and loving life!!
Praising God for these sweet "little girls"!

No comments:

Post a Comment