Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Name Game!

I LOVE THE NAME GAME!!

Even though this is our last adoption I am expecting YOU to carry on the tradition!

I have played this ALL my life and would LOVE to continue playing it WITH YOU!!


We have "kind of" decided on this little guys name BUT as you know I sometimes change my mind!


We have been calling him
Joseph Michael.
Once home he will be "Joseph" and "Joey" to us.

Michael is after our friends son "Michael".
We know many Michaels and it is a great name BUT this is specific. . .

Michael went to live with Jesus when he was 8 yrs old.
He was such a wonderful little boy and we still miss him.
St. Michael is the Protector.

Our little guy has had many challenges in his short life.
I will share with you soon.
We feel God's guiding hand and we are planning to stick with this name.


However we are in a quandary with this little boy!

Hmmmmm?


I was so surprised with the names many of you chose!
They were on the top of our list too!


When big brother Johnny came home I asked him what names he liked?
He right away said "I like the name Will!"

I agree! We love it too!
However, He must have had a momentary memory lapse. . .
your brother Billy (William) would not appreciate it!
Believe me... I did try to think how we could get a "Will" into the family without completely stealing big brothers name!



Of course then when Billy came home he was only slightly amused and suggested we name him John and call him Jack!

Okay, I think these two are so funny!
I still chuckle over this one!

AND I love the name Jack too!
BUT we are not planning on naming him, Will or Jack!


Many mentioned the name MAX.
I like it but it's not hubby's favorite and the boys said no.


The two top names seem to be
Jacob (Jake) or Benjamin (Ben).

I love them both!
We have prayed about it AND have seen signs for both of them.


(BTW he's singing a song in these pics!)

(Oh God Bless Him- he is such a precious boy!)

I actually LOVE LOVE the name JAMES!
BUT, hubby said no (he is a James).
Maybe he'll change his mind?


So. . .
What do you see?

A Jacob(Jake)?

A Benjamin (Ben)?

or 

A James?


 I see a little guy that is not so happy about his leg/ankle braces!

Praising GOD for our two new additions!!

Can't wait to read your thoughts!!


No comments:

Post a Comment