Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Jackpot - Pictures of Mia!


2 weeks ago a family traveled to meet their two daughters! Their girls were at the same orphanage as our Mia!


They offered to try to get some pics of our daughter and a couple other waiting girls!


I never imagined that we would get so many wonderful pics of Mia!


We were thrilled, shocked and amazed at what we found in our mailbox!

Thank you Debbie!!

WOW WOW WOW!!


Mia is a little younger than some of the other girls. I think they range in age from 10-13. Mia is 10.5 yrs old.
(above) The girl on left of Mia is 13 and will be adopted this September.
The girl in the middle(12 yrs old) with coral dress and white leggings was just adopted and they were visiting the orphanage.
I am not sure about the other children.
Praying they all get families.


Of course I love any pic with her in it! Even if it's a side view, back view, top of her head- whatever- I want it!


And what do I see here as her new Momma?
She will need braces!
And she has only 4 teeth across the front that are adult teeth!
Hello tooth fairy!


I just can't get enough of this dear child!





This must be lunch?
It looks okay, I think?


Hopefully her room here will not look like this!


The two girls that have just been adopted are doing pretty good but they have been challenging at times.
It is such a hard transition when they are adopted at an older age. 
For those that want to be adopted I think it is still the best option.
Praying Mia will feel that way too!


We have heard that some of the children are small due to malnutrition. We will be feeding her very healthy foods AND have her growth hormone checked.


This girl right behind Mia has a family. She will probably be adopted just before or around the same time as our girl!


We have a beauty mark under her jaw on the right side!

I think we will recognize her when we meet her in CHina! I have now seen her from every angle! Actually so have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment