Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I'm Guessing Your Day Was Better Than Mine!


By any chance did you have your four wheels taken from your car today?

Well,

then

your

day

was

better

than

mine!

Our sweet older daughter (I won't mention her name) needed a larger vehicle to move some of her school supplies out of her school room.

The school supplies were unharmed...
after all, I guess they didn't want old crayons and markers...

But wheels they wanted
and
wheels they got!

And of course hubby was on a business trip...

And yes I did call
"your in good h*nds" about this predicament...

They felt I should find two wheels so it could be towed...

Helloooooo,
Ima girl
and Ima not gonna be finding two wheels...

I'm sorry
and 
yes, I am working with a bit of an attitude here...

IF
I am in such good h*nds then you find the two wheels and tow my car...

Of course those that know me know this is not my car.

Oh no, siree!

I would never be caught in something so cool as this vehicle!

I drive Vanna
and only Vanna!



Sooooo, He still sits...

without wheels.

They definitely knew what they were doing...

And

they knew what they wanted!

After 6, 000 phone calls we may be headed in the right directions to solving this dilemma!
(okay, I may exaggerating a little and may have multiplied buy 1,000).

FYI-
 Kate (ohhhhhhh, I said I wasn't going to mention her name, OOPS, my bad)
and I went on and had a great day and got lots of wedding things done!

So there...
whoever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment