Thursday, February 13, 2014

You Can Do It!


Really?
You're just going to stand there and watching me?


This is hard and very confusing?


You're my Mommy and you're supposed to help me?


What is this thing?

What's a hood?


Where do I go from here?


If you keep taking pictures I think I am going to cry…


Okay, things seem to be going a little better right now…


I did it!
Now you want me to do…
 WHAT?


Okay, Okay, Okay…


Just watch me!


I'm gonna show you a thing or two!


I think…


Well, this is encouraging!


OH YEA!

I can do it!

YES, YOU CAN!
Good job, Joey!

I know, 
I could help my child and I have helped him many times in the two months he has been home.
You could too, but then one of us would steal his joy!
I'm there watching him. 
Always close enough to help him when he really needs it.
BUT,
I prefer to allow him 
the joy of learning and
 succeeding!

Plus, he was so cute trying to figure it out I couldn't help myself!
I had to capture the moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment