Thursday, February 20, 2014

That's Good! Oh, That's Bad!

Remember that book that has a title something like this?

That would pretty much describe things right now!

Yup...

We are going on a vacation
THAT'S GOOD
I have to pack for 13 children...
THAT'S BAD

We are on our way to Florida
THAT'S GOOD!
We forgot the keys to our rental property
THAT'S BAD...

We left early to avoid a snowstorm
THAT'S GOOD!
We drove through wind gusts up to 60 mph in Illinois (Lori, did I spell that correctly?)
THAT'S BAD...

I bought a bunch of movies for the trip!
THAT'S GOOD!
Except I bought blu rays and we only have a regular DVD player in Sylvia
THAT'S BAD...

Hubby said to me(as I was dozing off) "I forgot everything" of course I immediately thought we left a child at the last gas station.
THAT'S BAD...
BUT, he meant the keys to our place and all the children were safely in the van!
THAT'S GOOD!

We brought a bucket for anyone who got carsick.
THAT'S GOOD!
He missed the bucket...
THAT'S BAD...

I am guessing that this is a to be continued post!
AND, I am hoping to add pictures BUT
I can't find the cord to download the pics!
THAT'S BAD!

So for now- I will say goodbye from southern Illinois! 
The big boys are watching the doggies and the house and from what I hear the snowstorm is big and bad!
So sorry guys!
NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment