Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Message to the Nice Man Sitting Next to Me. . .

I prayed for you today...

I wanted to talk to you about what you were doing BUT

Hubby thought it was best not too...

He was right...

So instead, I prayed for you in the middle of the Timberwolves game.

You kept playing games on your smart phone while your son just sat there doing nothing.

You didn't talk to him or even touch him.

Actually you didn't talk to your daughters or wife either...

It made me so sad.

(Movie night in Mom's room while Daddy was away!)

I talked to you 
and you seemed so nice.

I wanted to tell you to put that phone away and stop trying to conquer worlds that don't exist...

Instead focus on the precious present.

It was a great basketball game and your children and wife were with you- how much better can it get!
Your wife watched the game and talked to the children.

Enjoy your children while you can!
Time goes by so quickly...
Those video/ smartphone games are worthless compared to your family.

(Girls that are growing out their bangs!)

I don't want to judge you.
I don't know your situation or circumstances- 
and praying for you was the best thing I could do for you.
God can move mountains! I can't. . .

I pray for your sons and mine-
 That we are raising good Godly young men 
and
 not boys that are addicted to video games and end up wasting their time on everything unimportant.
Time is so precious!

(yes, some of my older boys do enjoy video games occasionally BUT I pray they grow out of it and would choose to interact with real people before waisting their time as adults on these games.)

It may have been fun when you were young 
BUT
it's time to grow up...

Live Life!

Now...
I have to be honest.
I left my phone in the car and panicked for a moment when I noticed it was not in my purse.

I probably would have been checking a few thing on it 
if,
 I had it...

Maybe God's trying to tell me something too!

PS
You guys are awesome! Katie is at 200 likes! Wow, you exceeded her expectations!
Thank you!
www.facebook.com/kathrynleephotography

No comments:

Post a Comment