Wednesday, June 5, 2013

His Name!

WOW!
You ALL are so so good with that NAME GAME!!
My goodness that was fun!!


I had previously bonded with the name Jake(Jacob) and the idea of bringing home "Jacob and Joey" but then hubby suggested Ben, so we once again reconsidered.



I had already bought the Jake and Jacob mugs  
; - ). . .
I thought it was a done deal...

Hubby usually lets me do most of the naming of the children but when he mentioned Benjamin again- something inside said to consider it!
I like the idea that it was "his idea"! I think he does too!
How wonderful for him(hubby) to name our last son!

So now I am ordering the Benjamin mugs!




And well...
it did cross my mind that maybe we could use ALL THREE names!
But... it didn't cross hubby's mind so we will be sticking with
Benjamin and Joseph!

Who will most likely become 
Ben and Joey, in time!



Hmmmm...
and if you want to indulge me one more time we could pick the middle name together!
(I may be milking the topic a bit too much but hey, it's fun!)

We are thinking of 
Peter
David
or
?

Sorry to say James will not be used.
Our oldest is Matthew James and well... hubby is hoping there will be a few grandchildren with the middle name of James.
He also prefers not having two James in the house... and repeating middles names.
I don't agree BUT he has dibs on the name and I don't have much to say about it...
(Between you and me- I'll keep trying)

And Jacob... does happen to be Sam's middle name...
So we are not going to reuse it for Ben.

We have already used
Matthew
James
William
Patrick
Mark
Andrew
John
Thomas
Samuel
Jacob
Luke
Lewis

Hmmmm? 

Any ideas?







No comments:

Post a Comment